Sunday, October 3, 2010

Step3 Entertainment and ONE LOVE AWARENESS PROJECT Come Together.

I have been talking with George Walsh of Step3 Entertainment that has been working along side the Trevor Project.  The Trevor Project, the nation’s around the clock telephone lifeline that focuses on suicide and crisis intervention for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning youth.  We have been in contact for the past couple of days and I am fully on board with this project to make a difference in aiding our youths and letting them know that there is an alternative than choosing to end life!!!  We both see that our work together can coincide and help our youths and adults in and around the GBLT Community to see that there is something bigger and better on the other side of bullying and discrimination.  You should be who you want to be and let no one tell you different!  George wanted to write a song that spoke of equality for all youth in our schools after he heard of another kid being bullied for being gay.  He took the steps to develope the Indigo CD in collaboration with several artist to help put a stop to this crisis!  I am along side this project to help make a difference and change prospective.  Join me and take a stand for what you believe in and show your support to make a change together!  Here is a link to the Indigo CD and also a YouTube of George Walsh from Step3 Entertainment! Go Check it Out...


2 comments:

  1. "People tend to judge others because they don’t have the knowledge and have not done the research into what they may not understand."

    I begin by quoting from what I believe to be a powerful introduction to an amazing project prepared for triumph! Having just read this, I have utilized the lines quoted above to introduce my contribution to the efforts.

    I truly stand by and promote the concept of researching and understanding prior to formulating an opinion, especially one that has the potential of destroying a being's life.

    I am in the works of just that! I have conducted intense research to better understand and to ultimately educated and eradicate ignorance for those who have not done so and are still passing judgment and formulating devastating opinions. Along with a lifetime of personal experience, I'm into the tenth month of the 2nd year of book knowledge and resources for my research.

    I bring to you...

    ISN'T IT REAL?
    AN IN-DEPTH EMOTIONAL RESEARCH ON HOMOSEXUALITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im back!! I continue with my contribution and part in this amazing project..

    PURITY OF THE HEART ABOVE ALL!

    A MISSION ACCEPTED AND CARRIED WITH PURITY IN HEART, IS A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. AS A HOMOSEXUAL, ONE WILL PREVAIL. – CA LOPEZ

    Many more statements of this nature to come. All arising from my reseach...

    ReplyDelete