Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let everyone know what you are thinking......

Hello Everyone,

Nick Gray here, wanting to let all of you know that your opinions matter!!!  Let everyone know what you are thinking about when it comes to the issues of discrimination!  Let your voice be heard!  Tell us a story about maybe something that might have happened to you in the past and how you fought to overcome stigmas that others has set on you.  Or if you are looking for insight on these issues, or wanting to share insight, feel free to speak your mind on all views.  This is an open forum, the only way to overcome hate as in the thoughts that Jimmy Hendrix once expressed is "Knowledge is a fact but wisdom is listening and applying!"  Looking forward to hearing all of your insights on the topic of this issue..... 

Let's make it happen!!!!

Nick Gray
MR. Continental 2011

3 comments:

  1. I was so eager to got on this Nick! I even took off a few hours of work for this! I'll be returning to work later! I've made some comments! It has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a touchy subject to some but it is time that are voices be heard. The common bond is that in some way or form we all have had people not understand why we are who we are. I've been through stuff but in the end the strength that we show is what keeps the spirit alive and with this we have an outlet now and that is the One Love Awareness Project. So here are some of my thoughts for the day..I went into the hospital and was asked about my status and replied with Positive the nurse was gracious but one of the paramedics backed away after he had already touched me with gloves on which is the right thing to do but what was the point of backing away, its 2010 and Hiv is treatable and to many like getting a cold. One it surprised me and then it just hurt cause I would think someone in the medical field would have some sort of education or compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im back!! I continue with my contribution and part in this amazing project..

    PURITY OF THE HEART ABOVE ALL!

    A MISSION ACCEPTED AND CARRIED WITH PURITY IN HEART, IS A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. AS A HOMOSEXUAL, ONE WILL PREVAIL. – CA LOPEZ

    Many more statements of this nature to come. All arising from my reseach...

    ReplyDelete